Municipal Services


Building/Development Permit

A permit is required before any building or development that takes place in the Town of Fort Qu'Appelle 

However, permits are not required for:

  • fences under 6 feet
  • accessory buildings less than 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. metres)
  • maintenance or repair of a building provided there are no structural alterations

Shoreland Alteration Permit

In addition to any permit required by the R.M., you may need a Shoreland Alteration Permit if you are doing any work at or near the shoreline.

Permits are available from the SERM office in Fort Qu'Appelle, phone 306-332-3215 and Fisheries and Oceans Canada office in Regina, phone 306-780-8725.

Town of Fort Qu'Appelle Contact Information

Phone: (306) 332-5266
Fax: (306) 332-5087

Box 309, Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan S0G 1S0