Landfill & Garbage
North Valley Waste Management Regional Landfill
Location: 3.5 km north on Hwy. 35 from junction of Hwy 35 and 56, then 2.0 km east on gravel road, then 0.5 km south.
Contact: Any questions related to the landfill, PLEASE CALL THE LANDFILL CARETAKERS DIRECTLY: 306-331-8016 OR 306-332-7519
May to October
- Monday to Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
November to April
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
- Cars, Vans, Utility Trailers, Pick-up Trucks with boxes no larger than 4' x 8': $5.00 / $15.00
- Pick-up Trucks with extended sides and Utility Trailers larger than 4' x 8': $10.00 / $50.00
- Tandem Trailers larger than 4' x 8' and less than 6.5' x 14': $15.00 / $30.00
- Single Axel Trucks with extended sides or box (1, 2, 3, or 4 ton): $75.00 / $150.00
- Tandem Trailers larger than 6.5' x 14': $50.00 / $100.00
- Tandem Axle Trucks: $100.00 / $200.00
- Semi-Trailers: $200.00 / $400.00
- Commercial Refuse Haulers: $250.00 / $500.00
- Non-secured Load Charge: $25.00 / $25.00
- Sorting Fee ($50.00 per hour) If Loads Not Seperated
Cement, tires or mixed loads NOT accepted
Loads must be tarped, or otherwise secured to prevent littering
There is NO charge for leaves and grass clippings IF you empty the bags yourself! Spring and fall cleanups for yard debris for residents in the Town of Fort Qu'Appelle will be scheduled at specific times. Please watch the newspaper, and local notices on our website for the dates.